Eligible Veterans Affairs Beneficiaries
VADIP Dental Plans
Designed for Veterans and Civilian Health and Medical Program (CHAMPVA) beneficiaries.
Find a network dentist, view claims and understand your coverage.
For Eligible VA Beneficiaries
- Manage Your Dental Practice
- Use our tools and resources for better results.
- Manage Your Patients Online
- Use the Dental Office Toolkit® to view patient eligibility, submit claims and more.
- This year, resolve to have a healthier smile
- The new year is the time to celebrate, renew and refresh—and a great time to make resolutions for the healthiest year yet.
- CDT updates, processing policy changes for 2016
- The newest version of the American Dental Association ®(ADA) Code on Dental Procedures and Nomenclature (CDT Code) is effective January 1, 2016.
- Reminder to save serious money and see a network dentist!
- Remember that if you’re not already seeing a VADIP network dentist, it’s easy to make the switch!
- Processing update for dentists: Avoid submitting duplicate claims
- To enhance claims processing timeliness and efficiency, Delta Dental will no longer issue Explanation of Benefits statements for duplicate claims.
- Why Your VADIP Coverage is a Smart Buy
- Reasons why having dental coverage under the VADIP makes good financial sense.