Choose Your Dental Plan
Use Your Dental Plan
News and Updates
- IMPORTANT NOTICE:
- The VA has announced that the Veterans Affairs Dental Insurance Program (VADIP) will be extended through December 31, 2021. However, the current VADIP contract with Delta Dental and MetLife will expire January 31, 2017. Delta Dental will continue to take new enrollments until January 31, 2017, and benefits will continue without interruption for those enrolled as of that date. We will provide additional information as it becomes available.
- FAQ: How many cleanings are covered per year under VADIP?
- Your Veterans Affairs Dental Insurance Program (VADIP) covers (pays for) two cleanings in a rolling, 12-consecutive-month period to the day.
Eligible Veterans and CHAMPVA Beneficiaries
- Manage Your Dental Practice
- Use our tools and resources for better results.
- Manage Your Patients Online
- Use the Dental Office Toolkit® to view patient eligibility, submit claims and more.
- Online Dentist Inquiry Form
- Submit your inquiries securely online.
Veterans Service Officers
- General Veterans Service Officers Information
- From printing enrollment cards to finding network dentists, get information to help you support your Veterans.